Jump >> Papers・Abstracts
- Yuichiro Cho, Seiji Sugita, Yayoi N. Miura, Ryuji Okazaki, Naoyoshi Iwata, Tomokatsu Morota and Shingo Kameda (2016): An in-situ K-Ar isochron dating method for planetary landers using a spot-by-spot laser-ablation technique, Planetary and Space Science, 128, 14-29,【Planetary and Space Science】.
- Kurebayashi, Y., Sakurai, H., Takahashi, Y., Doshita, N., Kikuchi, S., Tokanai, F., Horiuchi, K., Tajima, Y., Oe, T., Sato, T., Gunji, S., Inui, E., Kondo, K., Iwata,N., Sasaki, N., Matsuzaki, H. and Kunieda, S.(2015): High energy muon induced radioactive nuclides in nickel plate and its use for 2-D muon-beam image profile, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section A: Accelerators, Spectrometers, Detectors and Associated Equipment, 799, 54-58【NIMA】.
- Hiroyuki Hoshi, Hideki Iwano, Tohru Danhara, Naoyoshi Iwata (2015): Dating of altered mafic intrusions by applying a zircon fission track thermochronometer to baked country rock, and implications for the timing of volcanic activity during the opening of the Japan Sea, Island Arc, 24(2), 221-231【Island Arc】.
- Takaaki Noguchi, Noriaki Ohashi, Shinichi Tsujimoto, Takuya Mitsunari, John, P. Bradley, Tomoki Nakamura, Shoichi Toh, Thomas Stephan, Naoyoshi Iwata and Naoya Imae (2015) : Cometary dust in Antarctic ice and snow: Past and present chondritic porous micrometeorites preserved on the Earth’s surface, Earth and Planetary Science Letters, 410, 1-11【Earth and Planetary Science Letters】.
- Minoru Funaki, Shin-Ichiro Higashino, Shinya Sakanaka, Naoyoshi Iwata, Norihiro Nakamura, Naohiko Hirasawa, Noriaki Obara and Mikio Kuwabara (2014): Small unmanned aerial vehicles for aeromagnetic surveys and their flights in the South Shetland Islands, Antarctica, Polar Science, 8, 342-356【Polar Science】.
- Iwata, N.（2013）：：Conversion of K-Ar dates with modern constants: implications for recalculation of dates reported in Kawano and Ueda using constants reported by Steiger and Jaeger, Bulletin of Yamagata University (Natural Science)[Material], 17(4),35-52【【Bull. Yamagata Univ. (Natl. Sci.).】
- Imae, N., Taylor, S. and Iwata, N.（2013）：Micrometeorite precursors: Clues from the mineralogy and petrology of their relict minerals, Geochimica et Cosmochimica Acta, 100, 116-157【GCA】.
- Ban, M., Hirotani, S., Ishizuka, O. and Iwata, N. (2012): Petrologic study of explosive pyroclastic eruption stage in Shirataka volcano, NE Japan: Synchronized eruption of multiple magma chambers, in) Al-Juboury A.I. (ed.) "Petrology", InTech - Open Access Publisher, pp.57-72.【InTech - Open Access Publisher】
- Akata, N., Yanagisawa, F., Suzuki, T., Iwata, N., Hasegawa, H. and Ueda, A.（2011）：Sulfur isotopic composition of snow cover collected at Syowa Station, Antarctica, Seppyo, 73(5)，339-345 (in Japanese with English abstract)．
- Osozawa, S., Tsolmon, G., Majigsuren, U., Sereenen, J., Niitsuma, S., Iwata, N., Pavlis, T. and Jahn, B. (2008): Structural evolution of the Bayanhongor region, west-central Mongolia, Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 33(5-6), 337-352.
- Muto, T., Iwata, N. and Saito, K. (2006): K-Ar biotite ages of the coarse-grained granites from the Inada area, Ibaraki Prefecture: Evaluation of suitability for a new K-Ar dating standard, Bull. Yamagata Univ. (Natl. Sci.)., 16(2), 47-53【【Bull. Yamagata Univ. (Natl. Sci.).】.
- Doi, K., Imae, N., Iwata, N. and Seo, N. (2004): GPS observations on the Antarctic ice sheet conducted during JARE-41, Antarctic record, 48(1): 7-18 (in Japanese with English Abstracts).
- Imae, N., Ikeda, Y. Shinoda, K., Kojima H. and Iwata, N. (2003): Yamato nakhlites: Petrography and mineralogy, Antarct. Meteorite Res., 16, 13-33.
- Iwata, N. and Imae, N. (2002): Antarctic micrometeorite collection at a bare ice region near Syowa Station by JARE-41 in 2000, Antarct. Meteorite Res., 15, 25-37.
- Imae, N., Iwata, N. and Shimoda, Y. (2002): Search for Antarctic meteorites in the bare ice field around the Yamato Mountains by JARE-41, Antarct. Meteorite Res., 15, 1-24.
- Iwata, N. and Kaneoka, I. (2000) : On the relationships between the 40Ar-39Ar dating results and the conditions of basaltic samples, Geochem. J., 34, 271-281.
- Iwata, N. Tanaka, H. and Kato, Y. (2000) : 40Ar-39Ar and K-Ar mineral ages of the Tabito composite mass in the southern Abukuma Mountains, northeast Japan, J. Min. Pet. Econ. Geol., 95, 1-11.
- Kaneoka, I., Iwata, N. and Takigami, Y. (1997) : 40Ar-39Ar dating: investigation of some technical problems and its application to
the Deccan Trap rocks and a unique meteorite from Antarctica, Sci. Rep. RITU, Ser. A., 45, 47-51.
- Kaneoka, I., Iwata, N., Nagao, K. and Deshmukh, S.S. (1996) : Period of volcanic activity of the Deccan Plateau inferred from K-Ar and 40Ar-39Ar
ages and problems related to radiometric dating, in) Deshmukh, S.S. and Nair, K.K.K. eds., Deccan basalts, Gondwana Geol. Mag., Spl. 2, 311-319.
Jump >> Papers・Abstracts
- Sato, K., Kumagai, H., Iwata N., Takano, S. and Suzuki, K., Power supply renewal for GVI-5400 mass spectrometer., 2011 Japan-Korea Joint Meeting of Isotope-ratio mass spectromety, Nov. 23-25, 2011, Busan, Korea.
- Iwata N. and Ban, M., Method and problem in K-Ar dating of young volcanic rocks., 2011 Japan-Korea Joint Meeting of Isotope-ratio mass spectromety, Nov. 23-25, 2011, Busan, Korea.
- Imae, N., Taylor, S. and Iwata N., Ferroan relict minerals in the Tottuki and South Pole micrometeorites., 34th Symposium on Antarctic Meteorites, Nov. 14-18, 2011, National Institute of Porar Research, Tokyo.
- Funaki, M., Higashino, S., Sakanaka, S., Nakamura, N., and Iwata, N., A project on magnetic survey in Bransfield Strait, Antarctic Peninsula, The Second Symposium on Polar Science, Nov. 14-18, 2011, National Institute of Porar Research, Tokyo.
- Sakurai, H., Takahashi, Y., Doshita, N., Oe, T., Sato, T., Kikuchi, S., Horiuchi, K., Sasaki, N., Kondo, K., Iwata N., Tokanai, F., Gunji, S., Matsuzaki, H., Production rates of nuclide in synthetic silica induced by high-energy muon beam at CERN., 32nd International Cosmic Ray Conference, Aug. 11-18, 2011, Beijing, China.
- Imae, N., Taylor, S. and Iwata, N., Chondrules in unmelted micrometeorites and their common link to carbonaceous chondrites, 33rd Symposium on Antarctic Meteorite, June 8-10, 2010, Tokyo.
- Iwata, N., Saito, K., Sumino, H. and Sato, K.，K-Ar measurements on MZ94, a candidate of quaternary age reference sample，116th Annual meeting of Geological Society of Japan，Sept. 4-6，Okayama University of Science, Okayama.
- Imae, N., Dobrica, E., Engrand, C., Duprat, J. and Iwata, N., Petrology and Mineralogy of micrometeorites from Tottsuki Coast in Antarctica, 39th Lunar Planetary Science Conference, March 10-14, 2008, League City, Texas.
- Imae, N. and Iwata, N., Comparative study of anhydrous minerals in micrometeorites and carbonaceous chondrites, 71st Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical Society, July 28-August 1, 2008, Matsue, Japan.
- Noguchi, T., Ohashi, N., Nishida, S., Nakamura, T., Aoki, T., Toh, S., Stephan, T. and Iwata, N., Discovery of antarctic micrometeorites containing gems and enstatite whiskers, 71st Annual Meeting of the Meteoritical Society, July 28-August 1, 2008, Matsue, Japan.
- Misawa, K., Iwata, N., Imae, N., Franchi, I.A., Greenwood, R.C. and Kojima, H., New lherzolitic shergottites from the Yamato Mountains, Thirtieth Symposium on
Antarctic Meteorite, June 6 - 8, 2006, Tokyo.
- Iwata, N., K-Ar ages of the Massifs A, B, C and the Minami-Yamato Nunataks, Yamato Mountains, East Antarctica, Goldschmidt 2003, Sep. 7-12,
- Iwata, N., Takigami, Y. and Lin, A., 40Ar-39Ar age of a fresh glassy pseudotachylite from the Fuyun fault zone,
northwest China, Goldschmidt 2002, Aug. 18-23, Davos, Switzerland
- Iwata, N. and Imae, N., The collection of Antarctic micrometeorites by JARE-41 in 2000, 64th Annual Meeting of Meteoritical Society, Sept. 10 - 14,
2001, Vatican City
- Imae, N. and Iwata, N., Search of Yamato meteorites in 2000, 64 th Annual Meeting of Meteoritical Society, Sept. 10 - 14, 2001, Vatican City
- Iwata, N. and Imae, N., The collection of Antarctic micrometeorites at a bare ice region near the Tottuki Point of the Soya Coast in 2000, Twentysixth
Symposium on Antarctic Meteorite, June 12 - 14, 2001, Tokyo
- Imae, N. and Iwata, N., Search for Antarctic meteorites in the bare ice field around the Yamato Mountains by JARE-41, Twentysixth Symposium on
Antarctic Meteorite, June 12 - 14, 2001, Tokyo
- Iwata, N. and Kaneoka, I., 40Ar-39Ar ages of flows from the whole area of the Deccan Traps, India, The Ninth
International Conference on Geochronology, Cosmochronology and Isotope Geology, Aug 20, 1998～Aug 26, 1998, Beijing, China
- Iwata, N. and Kaneoka, I., Period of volcanic activity in the Deccan Traps -estimation by the 40Ar-39Ar dating method-, 1997 Japan earth and planetary science joint meeting, Nagoya university, Aichi, March 25-28, 1997
- Kaneoka, I., Iwata, N., Nagao, K. and Deshmukh, S. S., Period of volcanic activity of the Deccan plateau inferred from K-Ar and 40Ar-39Ar ages and problems related to radiometric dating, National symposium on Deccan flood basalts of India, Nagpur India, March 10-11, 1996
- Iwata, N., Kaneoka, I. and Deshmukh, S.S., 40Ar-39Ar ages and the stratigraphy of the Deccan Traps, India, International Todai symposium, Tokyo, January 17-20, 1996
- Iwata, N. and Kaneoka, I., 40Ar-39Ar dating of flows and dyke swarms in the Deccan Plateau, India, Eighth International Conference on Geochronology, Cosmochronology and Isotope Geology (ICOG-8), Berkeley California USA, June 5-11, 1994
Jump >> Papers・Abstracts